Our Procurement Activities
The T.RAD Procurement Section procures parts, materials, sub-components, and other items needed to manufacturing of heat exchangers for automobiles, construction, agricultural, industrial machines, air conditioners, and others.
To realize our social mission to “contribute to social progress by supplying superior products” as stated in our corporate philosophy, we are developing activities in accordance with the procurement basic policy based on the T.RAD Code of Conduct.
Core Principles in Procurement
Based on the following core principles, the T.RAD Procurement Section conducts procurement activities targeting a wide range of suppliers to acquire parts, materials, sub-components, and other items needed to manufacture radiators, oil coolers, and intercoolers for automobiles; cooling compressors for construction equipment; and heat exchange elements for air conditioners.
- 1. Open-Door Policy
- We conduct procurement activities in a fair and impartial manner seeking to attract a wide range of suppliers regardless of whether they are located in Japan or overseas.
In selecting suppliers, we make a comprehensive assessment, placing emphasis on the candidate's attitude toward speedily undertaking ongoing improvements and their framework for doing so, in addition to the candidate's ability to meet requirements for superior quality, technology, cost, and delivery time.
- 2. Mutual Trust
- We believe it is important for both T.RAD and our suppliers to grow through our transactions as equal partners.
We will actively undertake improvement efforts together with our suppliers.
- 3. Promotion of Green Procurement
- To realize our social mission of “contributing to social progress by supplying superior products” as expressed in our corporate philosophy, we aim to actively procure environmentally friendly parts and materials.
- 4. Promotion of Local Procurement
- We actively promote local procurement in expanding our corporate activities globally.
- 5. Confidentiality and Observance of Laws and Regulations
- We comply with relevant laws and regulations in our procurement activities.
Moreover, we pay due care in the handling of confidential information obtained in the course of our transactions.
- 6. Disaster Risk Management
- We promote risk management by focusing primarily on thorough implementation of the safety-first principle.